Milestones Autism Resources will be hosting its 13th annual autism spectrum disorder conference June 18 and 19 at the Cleveland I-X Center in Cleveland, OH.
Milestones Autism Resources brings family members and leading experts in the field of autism together to share evidence-based practical strategies and best practices. Attendees can engage in 80-plus educational workshops focusing on field-tested ideas and be inspired by national keynotes. The conference is also a great opportunity to network and visit dozens of exhibits featuring autism-specific products focused on life-long strategies for success.
Conference sessions cover all ages, stages, and ability levels. The content is relevant to every member of the autism community, including self-advocates, family members, practitioners and educators. Professionals will have an opportunity to earn CEUs in eight disciplines and services.
Participants will learn how to:
• Reduce challenging behaviors at school, home, and in the community
• Increase verbal and nonverbal communication skills
• Differentiate instruction so all students can meet the new standards
• Build social skills across all environments
• Maximize technology and apps to improve quality of life
• And more!
To learn more about this conference or to register, click here.