On September 22, 2015, the Northern California CAPTAINs (California Autism Professional Training and Information Network) group is hosting a conference, Inclusion in Autism: Putting All the Pieces Together in Red Bluff, CA from 8:30-3:30.
Breakout topics include:
- Autism in General Education
- Peer-Mediated Instruction and Intervention in General Education
- Video Modeling for Skill Building in General Education
- Using Visual Supports in General Education
- READY for Inclusion in General Education
- Student-Led IEPs bringing the Team Together
Registration deadline: September 4, 2015 (cost: $50 for educators; $10 for parents). Mexican food box lunch is Included in the registration fee.
Click here to register.